G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Theme and Wallpapers for Windows 7

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Theme for Windows 7 :

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Theme for Windows 7
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Theme

Wallpapers : 8

Size : 3.60 MB

Resolution : 1920x1200 px





G.I. Joe: Retaliation PosterThe G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Director: Jon M. Chu

Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick

Stars: Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson and Ray Park





Wallpapers (Included in Theme):

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 1G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 2


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 3G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 4


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 5G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 6


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 7G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 8

 Resolution : 1920x1200 px


Wallpapers (Not Included in Theme):


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 9G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 10


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 11G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 12


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 13G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 14


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 15G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 16

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Wallpaper 17

Resolution : 1920x1200 px

Posters: 


G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 1G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 2G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 3



G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 4G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 5G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 6



G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 7G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 8G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 9



G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 10G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 11G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Poster 12


Download other Wallpaper Themes here
Download Visual Style Themes here

Note : Windows 7 themes can only be used in Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate editions.

Info Source : IMDB